Sleek and straight hair is one of the most desired hair types for women because it will look soft and shiny especially when the hair is healthy. If you have straight hair, first of all, you need to choose the right haircut for your hair type. Women with thin or fine hair should go with layered short hairstyles to add some texture and volume to their hair whether their haircut is bob or pixie cut. If you have thick and straight hair light layering would work on you very well and blunt bob cuts would look really full and chic.
- 1. Short to Mid-Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
- 2. Short Layered Straight Hair
- 3. Straight Bang and Bob
- 4. Pixie Cut With Long Bangs
- 5. Lob Hairstyle
- 6- Razor Cut Style
- 7- Pixie Cropped
- 8- Simple Cut
- 9- Sleek Blonde Bob
- 10- Modern, Short, Black Hair
- 11- Long Bob Bangs
- 12- Straight Bangs
- 13- Shoulder Length Hair With Blunt Bangs
- 14- Straight Hair With Bangs
- 15- Side Bangs
- 16- Natalie Portman
- 17- Asymmetric Bob With Side Fringe
- 18- Full Bangs
- 19-Very Short Haircut
- 20- Wild Hair Color
- 21- Cute Blonde
- 22- Short Bob With Side Swept Bangs
- 23- Thick Bangs
- 24- Fine Hair
- 25- Cute Layered Bob With Bangs
- 26- Fine Short Straight Hair With Bangs
- 27- Short Blonde Straight Hairstyle
- 28- Short Straight Hairstyle
1. Short to Mid-Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Here is a mid length bob hairstyle with long bangs, a messy style will also create a nice style for this bob.
2. Short Layered Straight Hair
If you have thick blonde hair this vintage inspired layered bob haircut and bangs would look really stylish on you.
3. Straight Bang and Bob
Women who want to sport full bangs with straight hair should have thicker hair texture to create this look.
4. Pixie Cut With Long Bangs
Here is a long pixie cut with long bangs and shorter side, she looks definitely cute and chic with this hairstyle.
5. Lob Hairstyle
Dark blonde hair color, bangs and highlights complete the stylish look of this long bob haircut.